When you clock in for your Info Desk shifts, please select Standard Transfer, swipe your card, and then choose the option labeled LIB-ACCS-[SUPERVISORLASTNAME]//////. This is the basic pay rate for everybody.
There will also be an option listed which contains an -L at the end. This is the workleader pay rate, which I will be assigning manually when reviewing your punches. You are not authorized to choose this option.
Also on the topic of workleader pay, I have received clarification from Mark that the increased pay rate applies only to workleader shifts scheduled when I am not onsite. So this would mean early morning shifts, late evenings, and all weekends. This would also apply for workleader shifts scheduled overnight, like during finals week.
For more details on clocking in/out, please see this blog post. You can also reach out to me with questions.
Thank you,
No comments:
Post a Comment