Vision Statement

Our mission is to create a safe and welcoming space for library users.

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Moffitt Copy Center FAQ's

How can I contact the Moffitt Copy Center?
510-643-7427
copycenter@library.berkeley.edu

How can I send a file to the Moffitt Copy Center to be printed?
Email it to them at copycenter@library.berkeley.edu or bring the file on a flash drive.

Remember, members of the public will need to use one of the public access computers if they need a computer to email the file. It's a good idea to tell them this in Doe before they walk over to Moffitt and are denied access to the computers there.

I don't have a library card so I can't check out books. How can the Moffitt Copy Center scan this Main Stacks book for me?
Place the book in the wooden tray at the Moffitt 3rd floor Info Desk. Then exit through the book alarms, and notify copy center staff that the book is waiting to be scanned.



General information about the Moffitt Copy Center, including a full list of its services, can be found on Library's Print/Scan site, towards the bottom of the page:
https://www.lib.berkeley.edu/using-the-libraries/print-scan

No comments:

Post a Comment